Thursday, April 10, 2014

Good Morning!!!!

Good morning readers, 

How are you doing? Are you having a good morning? 

I know I am because I am finally pulling through and committing to writing this blog. I have been trying to blog for 2 or 3 years now and it has not ended well. 

I guess before we get into the full swing I should tell you about myself. 
  1. My name is Autumn and I am almost 20 years old (My birthday is in 9 days!!)
  2.  I am currently a junior at LSUS in Louisiana majoring in Marketing with a concentration in Ad Design (just switched my major like a month ago, so we will see how this goes).
  3.  I live with my family and I am freaking proud of it!!
  4. I love fashion and every aspect of it, you may see some outfit of the days, fashion show reviews and clothing hauls on here. 
  5. I am plus size and I am trying to find a way to love my self. (I am getting close, don't worry.) 
  6. I want to work in the fashion industry in some way; designing, merchandising, marketing/advertising- whatever will get me to the fashion world. 
  7. I love baking, so you will be seeing many recipes and such on  here. Be prepared. 
  8. I love books, music, movies, T.V. shows, magazines, Pinterest, Tumblr- I love everything!! So there is going to be a mixture of all of those things on the blog too. 
I know this may seem like another blogging mess but I have a very good feeling about this blog. I hope you guys enjoy what I have to bring. There will be another post very soon. 

Have a good day!!- Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment